Category: Hotels | show me more
78-84 Warwick Way
Landline: 020 7828 8603
Fax: 020 7976 6536
accomodation, active hotels, bed and breakfast, guest house, holiday, hotel, hotel accommodation, travel, cheap hotel accommodation, The Blair Victoria , The Blair Victoria & Tudor Inn Hotel
Blair Victoria Hotel - London Welcome to the Blair Victoria offering comfortable budget accommodation in Central London. The hotel is conveniently situated, close to Victoria Underground, Railway and Coach Stations. British Airways Terminal and Gatwick Express are both at Victoria. London's top tourist attractions such as Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament are all within walking distance
Blair Victoria is a friendly, family run hotel, which offers comfortable accommodation and Continental Breakfasts at competitive and moderate prices. Our friendly and well-trained staff ensure that you are looked after with only the highest level of service.
**60 attractive en suite bedrooms (Shower and Toilet)
**Member of the London Tourist Board
**All rooms furnished to high standards
**Open all year, 24 hours reception
**Tariff includes Continental Breakfast and tax
**Special rates for groups - free accommodation for leader with 20pax + group
**Car parking close by - discounted rates for our residents
***Our rates are inclusive of Continental breakfast served in our dining room***
The famous sights of London are all within walking distance. Buckingham Palace is just a 10 minute walk away, the hotel is also close to Westminster Cathedral and Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
How to find us
1) For air travellers arriving at London Gatwick Airport, we are a mere thirty minutes away by Gatwick Express train link on a 24 hour timetable. London Heathrow Airport is forty-five minutes by London Underground.
2) British Railway provides Continental Services connecting with the Cross-Channel Ferries.
3) London Underground and Bus Network provide services throughout the Capital as well as convenient access to all other mainline stations.
4) Victoria Coach Station: coaches travel to all parts of the British Island and many of the cities of Europe.
5) By car: M25 - Junction, follow A2 to Central London, through to the A202. At Vauxhall Bridge turn left into Warwick Way, we are No. 78
Reviews for this businessLeave a review